Compliance and Ethics in a Recession
HCCA/SCCE is offering $1,000 in SCCE conference credits to the five people who upload the most compliance related documents to SCCEnet. The contest starts today, October 28th and will end on November 30th.
Past library uploads include:
How to enter
- The Board of Directors' Role in Compliance and Ethics
- Confidentiality policy
- Implementing a Clinical Research Compliance Program
- Compliance Officer Roles Responsibilities
- Compliance Committee
- Getting physicians on board
- Social Networking policy
- Compliance and Ethics Risk Assessments
click Add a New Entry.
- Enter a title and description for your entry.
- Library: Choose the appropriate library for the document. (health care documents should only be uploaded to health care libraries)
- Entry Type: Select the type of library entry you will create. Options include Copyright Licensed File, Webinar, YouTube Video, Hyperlink, and Standard File upload. Standard file uploads include: PDFs, Word docs, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets,
- Click next. Then upload your files by clicking "Browse" and locating them on your computer. The click "Upload File(s)"
- Click next. Enter a title and description.
- Click next. Enter tags for your entry. Then click Finish.
All uploads must be related to Compliance and Ethics programs.
Please contact me at (952) 405-7938 with any questions, or email the HCCA/SCCE service line at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents must be related to compliance and ethics programs. To be counted in this contest, documents must be uploaded between 12:01 am on October 28, 2011 and 11:59pm on November 30. In the event of a tie, a random drawing will be held among the persons who have uploaded the most documents. There is no charge to participate in this contest or to use HCCAnet/SCCEnet
Eric Newman, Esq., CCEP
Social Media Manager
Be the first person to recommend this.