SCCE's 11th Annual Compliance & Ethics Institute
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
ONE WEEK LEFT
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Send in your proposals for topics such as:
- Case Study
If you would like to be considered as a speaker for the Compliance & Ethics Institute, please click here to complete the online form on the Compliance & Ethics Institute website.
The Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE) will hold its 11th Annual Compliance & Ethics Institute in Las Vegas, Nevada, OCTOBER 14-17, 2012.
The program is designed for compliance professionals in all industries, providing the opportunity to share methods and strategies for developing and improving corporate compliance and ethics program and advancing the compliance and ethics profession.
Compliance & Ethics Institute objectives include the following:
- Present practical approaches for enhancing compliance & ethics programs
- Examine the impact of legislative and regulatory changes
- Provide a comprehensive compliance curriculum
- Provide networking opportunities
- Identify key compliance strategies
If you would like to be considered as a speaker for the program, please click here to complete the online form.
Each one-hour breakout session should include a case study, interactive discussion of the topic, practical tools, and 10-15 minutes of question-and-answer. A description and/or examples of how you will incorporate these items into your session will be required with your submission.
Prepare Your Submission
The following information will be required to complete the online form:
- Your name/title/company/email
- Which track your session should be considered for
- Session title
- Name, title, company, and email for co-presenters (if any)
- Session description
- Three bullet points describing your session (maximum of 15 words for each bullet point), which will be used to market your session in the conference brochure if your session is selected
- Presenter(s) biography (less than one page in length)
If selected as a speaker, the information you provide will be used in the program brochure. Please be sure the spelling is correct and all relevant titles, information about degrees, and credentials are included.
The reimbursement policy* for speakers can be viewed here (PDF).
All forms and supporting documentation should be submitted for consideration by Wednesday, November 30, 2011. Late submissions will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact Lizza Catalano via email or by phone at +1 952 405 7919.
*This is the 2011 reimbursement policy and is subject to change