Message Image  

HIPAA

Latest Discussion Posts

• Excellent Frank! I just reviewed your sampling Demo and it is extremely helpful to me - will be using this in future. ------------------------------ David Rothery, CHC Deputy Compliance & Privacy Officer Marin County San Rafael, CA ------------------------------

• Wonderful to hear it! Feel free to let me know if you want me to look over your shoulder and provide some feedback. I really worked hard in the auditing and monitoring element because for so long I saw how it was either non existent or under...

• Frank, As usual this was a GREAT demo. I can't wait to apply it to an analysis I am currently doing on a 100% audit we performed a few months back and see how it works out. Sherrie Sherrie A. King Compliance Auditor Appalachian Regional...

• Profile Picture

Sample Demo Posted

For those of you who could not make it to the sampling demo but were interested, here is the link. Note, the pass code will only be given to those who did not attend. If you wish the pass code, contact me directly offlist. This will be taken down...

• Welcome to the club. I think we are seeing the ying and the yang of the CE and BA relationship. Just as non BAs are asked by CEs to sign BAAs...we are seeing BAs now taking the contrary position. Frank Ruelas 623.308.1307 ------Original Message------ We're...

One moment, processing...