HIPAA

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Passed!!!

Congrats, Raul!  Way to go! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner CHC Sr. Corp Compliance Coord The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu,HI ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Fairwarning

We recently had FairWarning and Iatrics do demos of their product for us. Iatrics won out because the services were similar and FairWarning's price point was much too high. ------------------------------ Caitlyn Kinney CHC, CIPP/US Concord, MA ------------------------------

• My wife and I watched the eclipse from the Smoky Mountains.  There was a huge crowd (and traffic) mess higher up on the mountain, so we settled down into the quiet and peaceful setting at the base.  The sky was clear and we set out a good picnic in the ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Jackie, We are in the same boat. We are looking into software and have considered Fair Warning, Iatric and Protenus. With Fair Warning, I had heard that they get a lot of false positives requiring additional resources to review ...

• Profile Picture

There are a lot of options today in addition to FairWarning, send me a note and I am happy to share.   Full disclosure - I am not a reseller of these solutions, but we have provided advisory and developmental consulting to a few of the firms (on ...

Announcements