HIPAA

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'll put in my phone reminder to wear blue that day. Now, to remember to pack a blue shirt. ------------------------------ David Garrison CHC Compliance/Privacy Officer SEARHC Juneau,AK ------------------------------

• Welcome back Cindy - hope you are feeling better! Marie - we haven't had any requests either. I worry more about the OCR asking to see the information! Thank you ------------------------------ Gabrielle Reeves JD, MHRM, CHPC gabrielle_reeves@bayhealth.org...

• It really is easier to report as you go (in my opinion). The end of the year reporting is stressful! Good luck ------------------------------ Gabrielle Reeves JD, MHRM, CHPC gabrielle_reeves@bayhealth.org 302-430-5397 ------------------------------

• I like it! I am actually wearing a navy shirt today! LOL. I guess I know what to pack for the trip J Erin Jack, RHIA, CHC, CHPC Corporate Compliance Officer | Administration 532 W. Pittsburgh Street | Greensburg | PA 15601 ...

• Easy enough task to accomplish. Done! Thanks, Simonne S. Paul, MBA Compliance Manager Trinity Health Phone – (701) 857-3275 simonne.paul@trinityhealth.org CONFIDENTIALITY...

Announcements