Message Image  

HIPAA

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Julie Good resource. Hernan ------Original Message------ Since they are not a health plan and not a healthcare clearinghouse, the only option left is are they a health care provider. I cannot tell if they are based on the facility...

• Since they are not a health plan and not a healthcare clearinghouse, the only option left is are they a health care provider. I cannot tell if they are based on the facility designation, but if they meet the definition, you then need to determine if...

• I could use some input to help me get clarification on this issue. SCENARIO A Continuing Care Retirement Community is a separate corporation, with Independent Living cottages, Assisted Living apartments and a Medicare certified skilled...

• Hi all. I'm a little confused on the rules for psychotherapy notes. If a patient checks other medical records and also checks the "psychotherapy notes" box, is this considered invalid? The rule sounds like only the psychotherapy notes can be requested...

• Frank, I have not received my 4 th edition of Compliance 101 yet either. I have been anxiously awaiting all week …. Hoping for next week as well. Donna Donna L. Gosselin RN, BSN, CHC Director of Corporate Compliance...

Announcements

• HCCA's 2015 Salary Survey Report is Now Available

This report includes data on compensation for both the chief compliance officer as well as for the compliance staff, giving a fuller picture of the compliance profession in one document.

Latest Shared Files