Message Image  

HIPAA

Latest Discussion Posts

• Seems like the reason you got contacted as Privacy Officer was due to the person's inability to exercise his right to opt out of future contacts by the Foundation, due to not being able to reach them. Taking the information and passing it on likely...

• I would like a copy of the tool kit. Kelly.martinelli@aultman.com Thank you so much Kelly -- Kelly Martinelli BSRS RT (R) (MR), CHC Compliance Officer 330-232-0789 Mobile Phone ------Original Message------ Hi Adam,...

• Hi all. We have several facilities that we operate. Currently we have one NoPP that covers all our facilities since we're all one CE. Recently, we acquired two other clinics. We are revising our NoPP and some folks want to have a NoPP specifically...

• I concur with Frank's analysis -- for the four factors: High, Unknown (Medium is a good default), Unknown (ditto), Unknown (ditto). Unless UPS can find the package intact/unopened and get it to the recipient, I don't see how this could be determined...

• The recent 14,000+ email notifications sent out last week is part of a larger plan by OCR to start a comprehensive ONSITE audit phase in 2017. There will be a new federal contract let for these audits as well. Audit Protocol Update - We are...

Announcements

• HCCA's 2015 Salary Survey Report is Now Available

This report includes data on compensation for both the chief compliance officer as well as for the compliance staff, giving a fuller picture of the compliance profession in one document.