Message Image  

HIPAA

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Needed in NY

I need a HIPAA compliance person with a technical background. Can you suggest anyone? Warmest Regards Ester Horowitz 516 318-8655 "Some men see things as they are and say why? I see things that never were and say why not?" -...

• Profile Picture

RE: Cell Phone

I agree with the assessment that this is a patient error. However, if you are trying to put some type of mitigation into effect for the future, I would have the practitioners ask patients to turn off their cell phones during a session. ------------------------------...

• Not doing so here in accordance with posting rules related to surveys, I shared a link with other online colleagues of which over 150 responded as follows. I am posting a summary of survey results here so folks can "compare and contrast" (a phrase...

• Profile Picture

RE: Access to EHR

Indeed...however, I'd like to give a chance to others to help clarify this onlist as this falls into the "easy" category (if there is such a category) and maybe this might be an opportunity for some folks who are looking for a comfortable jumping off...

• I can't think of any cases, but you may want to refer to the significant settlements for breaches. I think one at least is a BAA. Maybe you could analogize to the yet unsuccessful negligent credentialing cases and the cases where practitioners have...

One moment, processing...