Message Image  

HIPAA

Latest Discussion Posts

• Do your BAAs require that your BAs report security incidents if you are the CE or upstream BA? If not...something to fix. I am seeing this omission more times than I care to admit. ------------------------------ Frank Ruelas Principal HIPAA...

• Almost like magic! Will be very useful for a number of things! As always, thanks Frank! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner CHC Corp Compliance Coordinator The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu,HI ------------------------------

• I have 40 minutes at new employee orientation for compliance and privacy. I do other sessions throughout the year as needed or for departments. There are some compliance things covered by HR throughout the orientation as well. ------------------------------ David...

• My on-boarding training consists of our compliance program, code of ethics, HIPAA and fraud waste and abuse. If it's sales staff, we also cover Open Payments. This is done in person and takes about 1 hours. Separately throughout the year we have...

• I can chime in on what we do, but since we are so smaill (less than 30 employees) we may not have a typical program. I cover the following at new employee orientation and it generally takes approximately 2 1/2 to 3 hours. The time is dependent on the...

Latest Shared Files

One moment, processing...