Message Image  

HIPAA

Latest Discussion Posts

• Sounds like the lawyer may want to ask your agency for information...more than just the caregivers. I think you have a wealth of knowledge that could help this case be successful. ------------------------------ Sharon Hockett JD Auditor Agate Healthcare...

• I don't see an issue if you're getting a written authorization from the patient to release the information. Erin Jack, RHIA, CHC, CHPC Corporate Compliance Officer | Administration 532 W. Pittsburgh Street | Greensburg | PA 15601...

• Profile Picture

RE: Killjoy

LOL Yvonne! Me neither. I also notice folks turn the other direction when they see me in the hall! lol Erin Jack, RHIA, CHC, CHPC Corporate Compliance Officer | Administration 532 W. Pittsburgh Street | Greensburg | PA 15601 office...

• Profile Picture

RE: Killjoy

All the time! So funny! I literally LOL'd!! Confidentiality Notice: The documents accompanying this email transmittal in addition to the content of the email contain confidential information belonging to the sender. This information is intended...

• Thank you both!!! ------------------------------ Julie Sours Compliance Officer Together4Health Oak Forest,IL ------------------------------

One moment, processing...