HIPAA

Latest Discussion Posts

• What's surprising to me is the number of years it took from breach to penalty. ------------------------------ Carl Russell Compliance Analyst Delta Dental of Idaho Boise,ID Anything I say is my sole opinion and not of my company. ------------------ ...

• Expensive lesson, for sure. ------------------------------ Marie Wagner CHC,CHRC Sr. Corp Compliance Coord The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu,HI ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Hybrid CE?

I would be careful with the hybrid designation.  Are the workforce members that are covered sitting near the non covered? Sharing copiers? I was once a part of a hybrid and an email from our covered part went mistakenly to an entire distribution list ...

• ​Count me as interested, too. Thank you Frank! ------------------------------ Lindy Gunderson JD Chief Compliance Officer Eau Claire Cooperative Health Center Columbia,SC ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

EMR access policy

​Hello, I am wondering if anyone could share their policy for access to their EMR. We have only 1 facility and do allow remote access by providers outside the facility as well as remote access by staff. Thank you in advance! ------------------------------ ...