Communication Training and Curriculum Development

Code of Conduct Training - OTS courses

• 1.  Code of Conduct Training - OTS courses

Posted 01-14-2020 03:15 PM
    Since having joined my organization, I've been billed with building out our compliance training, but unfortunately there has been hesitancy by some with regard to whether the code of conduct training needs being revamped. With hesitation, I've been given the green light to revamp it, but, for the most part, only to a vendor who can provide an off the shelf course with little to no customization. I'm familiar with many of the larger vendors, but wanted to hear from some of you, which ones you've found particularly good at covering general topics of a code of conduct, and where I can pull in depth metrics from the course. In my past, I've had the resources to create custom compliance training courses, so using a vendor for this is a change from my past,

I understand - very broad and open ended question, but it's been a year of discussion to get to this point where I've been given a green light even for a vendor created OTS course and hoping to move on it quickly.

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------
    Joshua Linden
    Manager, Compliance and Ethics
    Advanced Drainage Systems
    Hilliard,OH
    ------------------------------
    2020 SCCE Membership

• 2.  RE: Code of Conduct Training - OTS courses

Posted 01-15-2020 09:31 AM

I use True Office Learning. They offer a broad suite of courses, and all are available "off the shelf". In addition, TOL's training is adaptive and allows you access to proficiency scores across your employee base. Having this level of data makes it easy to target remedial training to those populations who need it.

Hope this helps!

2020 SCCE Membership