Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer Health Care

Focus on Audits...HCCA Webinar....NEXT WEEK!

• 1.  Focus on Audits...HCCA Webinar....NEXT WEEK!

Posted 03-19-2019 08:54 AM
    As the webinar title suggests...we want to avoid surprises.

I do believe that those in attendance...even if they walk away with the commitment to do 1 of the 5 audits that I will cover...will be in a position to avoid some of the surprises that HIPAA compliance pros run into because without effective auditing and monitoring....I do not believe one can get a good idea how effective (or not) one's processes related to HIPAA (or general compliance for that matter) are performing.

Remember...the webinar has a huge focus on HOW...so I am hoping that folks will have questions related to performing these audits...and I am looking forward to providing suggestions and instructions on how to conduct these audits effectively and efficiently.  This is where I think people will benefit the most as I find people are more than willing to do what it takes...but often they lack the info on HOW to take action.

See you online soon...NEXT WEEK!

Info on the webinar is available at https://www.hcca-info.org/conferences/web/wishing-hipaa-happy-birthday-while-avoiding-any-surprises

------------------------------
    ► Study Session Link for CI ◄
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GJSW959
    ►Study Session: April 7th - 8 PM...stay tuned...◄
    --------Frank Ruelas---------
    ------------------------------
    2019 HCCA Compliance Institute

• 2.  RE: Focus on Audits...HCCA Webinar....NEXT WEEK!

Posted 03-19-2019 09:19 AM

Can't wait!

Misty Booker |  Compliance Manager | Baptist Eye Surgeons, PLLC 

4528 Chapman Highway Knoxville, TN  37920 | mbooker@baptisteye.com

P: 865-579-3920  F: 865-579-3918

--

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by phone at 865-579-3920 and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

2019 HCCA Compliance Institute