CHPC Study Group

• 1.  CHPC exam on 3/17

Posted 03-14-2018 11:35 PM
    Its so much to remember. I only missed by a few points on the 1st try.  Help

------------------------------
    Moslin Fisher CPC
    Sr Compliance Coding Analyst
    Houston Methodist Hospital
    Houston,TX
    ------------------------------
    Certification Disclaimer

• 2.  RE: CHPC exam on 3/17

Posted 03-16-2018 08:27 AM

Good Moslin,

Let the first try not discourage you and don't wait too long before you go for a re take. Here is a website that is very helpful for me even now:

https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/index.html

I wish you all the best.

Tema Pefok, MHITM, CHC, CPCO, CHPC, | Compliance Officer

Pine Creek Indian Reservation

1474 Mno Bmadzewen Way, Fulton Mi 49052

o: 269.704.8599 | c: 269.223.2286 | f: 269-729-4460

tpefok@nhbp.org | www.nhbpi.com

image002.png@01D2305D.19F42C50

Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message has been prepared on resources owned by the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi located in the State of Michigan. It is subject to the Electronic Communications Policy of Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi. This communication may contain confidential (including "protected health information" as defined by HIPAA) or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this communication and attachments without reading or saving them. If you are not the named addressee you are notified that disclosing, disseminating, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Certification Disclaimer