CHPC Study Group

30 for 30...Maybe 10 for 10

• 1.  30 for 30...Maybe 10 for 10

Posted 12 days ago
    Here's another exam preparation option.  I'm building this off of the 30 for 30 series used by ESPN.  I just went over 100 subscribes to my YouTube channel where I post compliance stuff, computer, tips, privacy stuff...Q&A for us to C&C...in our continued efforts to prepare for the exams.

Moving forward...if I see a question or if someone sends me something...I may consider doing a 10 for 10 video and posting it on YouTube.  The parameters...relatively simple...the video will be 10 mins or less.  So certainly if someone asks a question or questions that are multi-part or so involved that the question(s) would need more than 10 min to address...I likely won't touch those in order to stick to the 10 for 10 theme.

For example, one email I received yesterday was an email requesting a quick reminder of the different types of audits and how one would use them and how to escalate or move from one audit type to another...with especially some insight as to why.  Though that info is in lots of places on the Net, in some HCCA handouts I would presume, and in a related PDF in the Bill Library...this would be a prime topic for a 10 for 10.

Thoughts?

------------------------------
    -------------Frank Ruelas--------------
    ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄
    Next Study Session Topic(s) - The eGroups Shall Decide
    2020 CI Meet Up Sign Up: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/26VLMS8

░ Pass the Exam Group for 2020 ░
    Melissa Singleton - Jan - CHPC
    Julie Clutter - Jan - CHPC
    Certification Disclaimer

• 2.  RE: 30 for 30...Maybe 10 for 10

Posted 12 days ago
    This sounds great Frank.  Now i have to remember my Google account information (just kidding) to subscribe to your channel.  Thanks.​

Lloyd Hemmert
    Compliance & Ethics Officer
    Hill Country MHDD Centers
    Kerrville,TX
    [lhemmert@hillcountry.org]

Certification Disclaimer

• 3.  RE: 30 for 30...Maybe 10 for 10

Posted 12 days ago

That is a great idea Frank.  Nice to have short videos to review for important topics!

Best Regards,

Scot Lovejoy   

Scot Lovejoy RPh. CHC CHPC

Chief Pharmacy Officer

Compliance Officer

Agadia_itself (625x184) (625x184) (100x29)

9 Campus Drive, 2nd Floor East

Parisippany, N.J. 07054

(O) 973-540-8400  x227

(C) 973-570-3803

(F) 973-540-8440

Agadia offsite Strategy Meeting February 3rd, through February 7th

PTO February 10th through 20th.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not an intended recipient, please (i) do not read, copy or use this communication, or disclose it to others, (ii) notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and (iii) delete the e-mail from your system.  Thank you.

Certification Disclaimer

• 4.  RE: 30 for 30...Maybe 10 for 10

Posted 12 days ago

I really like the idea Frank. I welcome the 10 for 10 series.

Gregory J. Ehardt, JD, LL.M.

Certification Disclaimer

• 5.  RE: 30 for 30...Maybe 10 for 10

Posted 11 days ago
    All of your videos are helpful, so I have no doubt these would be valuable!  Great Idea!​

Melanie Schoonover, MS, CRC, CHC
    Quality Assurance Supervisor

Certification Disclaimer