CHPC Study Group

Quiz for April...Study Group...Important!

• 1.  Quiz for April...Study Group...Important!

Posted 03-27-2020 08:57 AM
      |   view attached
    All right...as some folks know...when it comes to the WW group, if people miss a mandatory meeting...they are out.  I know very harsh, very tough, very whatever you want to call it. BUT...there's also the following.

Throughout the study time we are together I provide opportunities for people to get a "free pass" for missing a mandatory meeting or assignment.  This is one of those opportunities.  Attached is the Quiz for April 2020.   Questions 1, 2, and 3 can be answered correctly with an easy search on the Net.  Question 4 is just too easy and can be deduced easily by just looking at the question and the distractors.

So...WW study group...to earn one "free pass" there is your assignment:

1. Review and answer questions 1, 2, and 3.
    2. For each question you answer, provide the letter of your choice.
    3. Provide a notation of where you found your answer (such as the regulation or other website)
    4. Let me know offlist when you have completed responding to questions 1, 2, and 3 along with your rationale. You will get your "final step" at that point.

Remember, we CANNOT DISCUSS these questions.  So any postings in the eGroup on ANY of these questions immediately shuts this down.

All right...so those of you who have told me that you may have trouble meeting the mandatory meeting requirements...here's your first option to get a "free pass".

Good luck!

------------------------------
    -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas--------------
    ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄
    Link to list of live Webs:
    https://bit.ly/Web_Links
    Bill Wong's Resource Folder: https://bit.ly/BillWong

░ Pass the Exam Group for 2020 ░
    Melissa Singleton - Jan - CHPC
    Julie Clutter - Jan - CHPC
    Tanisha Grant - Feb - CHC
    Lisa Bibby - Jan - CHPC