CHPC Study Group

More than words...KNOW vs NO

• 1.  More than words...KNOW vs NO

Posted 05-23-2020 07:06 PM
    This afternoon...I had a very encouraging phone call with someone who shared that she found today's session a real, tangible, and practical example of how to actually be the KNOW person versus the NO person.

This person also asked me to pass along (this person admittedly did not post much during the session but told me that during our session today there were over 200 posts as we went through our material) that being able to walk away from the session with a 100% confidence level on how to answer questions which before our session, we as a group were probably well below that threshold was very rewarding.

So with this person's permission, I posted this note and wanted to share with all of the attendees that each of you contributed to a colleague who is much more comfortable knowing that there are people who are comfortable connecting and sharing what they know, what they may not know, and then in the end...learning new stuff together.

It's one thing to say we are focused on trying to be the KNOW vs NO person...but as we saw today, something different to actually do it.  Well done everyone.

Note...this person did mention she would definitely make the effort to overcome her anxiety of "not wanting to post a wrong answer" and will post more at the next session.

Now that's good news!

Now...off to barbecue some burgers and hot dogs.  Tomorrow...RIBS!

------------------------------
    -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas--------------
    ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄
    Bill Wong's Resource Folder: https://bit.ly/BillWong
    Super Summer Slam Study Squad sign up: CLOSED

░ Pass the Exam Group for 2020 ░
    Melissa Singleton - Jan - CHPC
    Julie Clutter - Jan - CHPC
    Tanisha Grant - Feb - CHC
    Lisa Bibby - Jan - CHPC
    Kelly Puida - Mar - CHPC
    Christina Serrano - Mar - CHC