Today's listing....
    1. S/P
    2. CO/AB
    3. T/E
    4. C/A/W/N
    5. R/E
    6. A/M
    7. I/M/NESI

If someone comes by to visit you at your workstation...show you care...and show you are conscientious...share a dab of your sanitizer. (No not from your hand...from the container! ☺)

------------------------------
    -------------Frank Ruelas--------------
    ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄
    Link to list of live Webs:
    https://bit.ly/Web_Links

░ Pass the Exam Group for 2020 ░
    Melissa Singleton - Jan - CHPC
    Julie Clutter - Jan - CHPC
    Tanisha Grant - Feb - CHC
    Lisa Bibby - Jan - CHPC
    Kelly Puida - Mar - CHPC
    Christina Serrano - Mar - CHC
    ------------------------------
    Certification Disclaimer

• 2.  RE: 3/24/2020...17 subs listing...share a dab

Posted 03-24-2020 10:36 AM

Southern Bell checking in from Georgia. I am a little later checking in today...busy morning already. Working from home, but apparently everyone else is working from home, and they must feel the need to show they are busy, so they keep setting up these sometimes useful, and sometimes... not so useful meetings...

Well, I guess we are all trying in our won way to adjust...right??

Here in Georgia we have 772 cases last I checked. We are expecting a huge surge in our cases locally as we have hundreds of presumptive cases waiting on our test results. We have had one ICU nurse tested positive recovering from home, another team member whose wife tested positive and is home recovering, and the Team Member was sent home for 14 days. They both work at the hospital. I was around the husband at work several times last week. But I would imagine we all have been around someone infected, or someone who has been around someone infected...and on and on... she goes...

We have our facilities locked down and everyone is going through a screening before entering, even our employees. Every day since starting the screenings several team members per day are being sent home due to fever at the screening process.

I am hunkered down at home for now and glad to here. I pray all of you are well and continue to stay that way.

Southern Bell signing off for now....got another meeting...yikes people, just work!

Vicky

Vicky Roe, RN CHC CPMA

Clinical Auditor

Southeast Georgia Health System, Inc.

2415 Parkwood Drive, Brunswick, GA 31520

Office:  (912) 466-3264   Fax:  (912) 466-7044    Emailvroe@sghs.org

This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender by telephone or e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the original immediately.   "noscramble" means the email is being sent unencrypted

Certification Disclaimer