CHPC Study Group

Quick Q for 3/26/2020...Answer

• 1.  Quick Q for 3/26/2020...Answer

Posted 03-27-2020 10:07 AM
    Now I would have been really impressed if anyone would have gotten this correct...and was able to show me the source of their answer.

The answer is....C!

I will not share the source of the answer...as maybe, just maybe someone will try to see if they can find it or maybe someone knows and just hasn't had the chance to reply yet.

BIG takeaway...guessing is good..  This is also an example of where people may have felt VERY confident of their answer and their answer is actually wrong, but they never know it in the end when it comes to the exam because we don't get any type of follow up from the exam on specific questions.

Onward!

------------------------------
    -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas--------------
    ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄
    Link to list of live Webs:
    https://bit.ly/Web_Links
    Bill Wong's Resource Folder: https://bit.ly/BillWong

░ Pass the Exam Group for 2020 ░
    Melissa Singleton - Jan - CHPC
    Julie Clutter - Jan - CHPC
    Tanisha Grant - Feb - CHC
    Lisa Bibby - Jan - CHPC
    Kelly Puida - Mar - CHPC
    Christina Serrano - Mar - CHC
    ------------------------------
    Certification Disclaimer

• 2.  RE: Quick Q for 3/26/2020...Answer

Posted 03-27-2020 03:37 PM

I thought for sure I got that right...hmmm..will be looking for your follow up on this one. Suddenly I am confused.

Vicky Roe, RN CHC CPMA

Clinical Auditor

Southeast Georgia Health System, Inc.

2415 Parkwood Drive, Brunswick, GA 31520

Office:  (912) 466-3264   Fax:  (912) 466-7044    Emailvroe@sghs.org

This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender by telephone or e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the original immediately.   "noscramble" means the email is being sent unencrypted

Certification Disclaimer