CHPC Study Group

Scenario B Video....But Not for Long!

• 1.  Scenario B Video....But Not for Long!

Posted 07-02-2019 08:45 AM
    Video with review and analysis of Scenario B is available.

Tuesday special!

No pass code needed...BUT...the video will only be available until the start of the USA vs England World Cup game at 12 PM ET.  So for those interested...check out the video...and for those of you who watch soccer...see you on the pitch!

Link:
    https://fr.adobeconnect.com/pn3prrttqjgf/

------------------------------
    ► Week 3 of the 66ers...Don't Fall Behind! ◄
    --------Frank Ruelas---------
    Certification Disclaimer

• 2.  RE: Scenario B Video....But Not for Long!

Posted 07-02-2019 09:44 AM

Thanks for the great explanation Frank!  I learned something new again today about Word 2016!!  There was a great lesson in the video-some questions you know and some you don't. We are not going to know everything so we need to answer what we know or guess-then move on!   Thank you for all you do to help expand our knowledge!

RaeAnn Isaacson

Corporate Privacy Officer

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

Certification Disclaimer

• 3.  RE: Scenario B Video....But Not for Long!

Posted 07-02-2019 10:07 AM
    Frank,
    Great scenario based question, and video explanation.

Franks statement about being comfortable with guessing is spot on. When I took my CHC exam, I can still remember questions that I absolutely guessed on. No idea if I got them right or wrong. But, when I got to those questions Franks words of wisdom were going through my brain "don't change an answer unless you know for sure it is wrong (1 +1 does not equal 3), and try to spend about a  minute  per question". Since I knew that I did not know the answer, I guessed, moved on, and kept some time in the bank for other questions.

Rachel Buchanan, CHC, CHPC
    Compliance & Regulatory Mgr
    Eugene,OR

Certification Disclaimer

• 4.  RE: Scenario B Video....But Not for Long!

Posted 07-02-2019 10:30 AM
    Time in the bank...KA-ching!  I love it!  Those spare seconds throughout the exam can thankfully add up quickly and come in handy!

► Week 3 of the 66ers...Don't Fall Behind! ◄
    --------Frank Ruelas---------

Certification Disclaimer

• 5.  RE: Scenario B Video....But Not for Long!

Posted 07-02-2019 10:47 AM
    Edited by Melanie Schoonover 07-02-2019 10:47 AM
    Thanks you for taking the time to explain this! I too learned something new!​ SO true about the spare seconds as well.  I found the computer test more difficult than the paper test!

Melanie Schoonover
    Quality Improvement Supervisor

Certification Disclaimer