CHPC Study Group

DCO...Domain 6 for CHC and CHPC

• 1.  DCO...Domain 6 for CHC and CHPC

Posted 15 days ago
    For those with access to DCO Domains #5 for the CHC or CHPC...you will notice that currently after the Domain #5 videos...AT THE SAME LINK...you can now view the Domain #6 videos (CHPC 601 - 605 and CHC 601 - 608).  This is my thank you to those who are continuing to go through these videos to start becoming familiar with the content areas that are covered on the exam.  By using the same link...this makes it more convenient as well.

At about 6 PM PT today, the Domain #5 related videos at the link will be deleted.  The Domain #6 videos will remain active until next Friday.  For those that request access as of the time of this posting...your access will be granted on Monday.  This provides those currently with access a little "head start" into the next set of videos.

Onward!

Posted: 6:37 AM AZ time​​​​​​

------------------------------
    -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas--------------
    ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄
    Certification Disclaimer

• 2.  RE: DCO...Domain 6 for CHC and CHPC

Posted 15 days ago

Thank you for doing this Frank. Even for those who have passed the exams already, these DCO videos are a great refresher for compliance concepts that can aid in day to day activities and helping the Compliance department become the department of "KNOW".  

Best Regards,

Scot Lovejoy   

Scot Lovejoy RPh. CHC CHPC

Chief Pharmacy Officer

Compliance Officer

Agadia_itself (625x184) (625x184) (100x29)

9 Campus Drive, Suite 200

Parisippany, N.J. 07054

(O) 973-540-8400  x227

(C) 973-570-3803

(F) 973-540-8440

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not an intended recipient, please (i) do not read, copy or use this communication, or disclose it to others, (ii) notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and (iii) delete the e-mail from your system.  Thank you.

No copyright infringement intended.

Certification Disclaimer

• 3.  RE: DCO...Domain 6 for CHC and CHPC

Posted 15 days ago
    100% agree with Scot.  These videos are very informative and really help me understand the concepts we are trying to learn and reinforce this information.  It is in the subtlties which is what I struggled with when starting out.  And again, the test is not on what you do as a compliance or HIPAA professional in your setting, it is all about what HCCA and the rules say.  Little words like ensure get overlooked when you are the "compliance department of one."

Thank you Frank.  I have said it before and I will say it again.  You have dedicated so much time to bettering the professionals in our profession.  I have appreciated each and every lession you have provided.

Melanie Schoonover, MS, CRC, CHC, CHPC
    Quality Assurance Supervisor | HIPAA Privacy Manager

Certification Disclaimer

• 4.  RE: DCO...Domain 6 for CHC and CHPC

Posted 15 days ago
    Requesting access to DCO 6

Thanks

D Walton
    Regional Clinical Consultant