CHPC Study Group

• 1.  Next Week...Individual Focus

Posted 03-03-2019 12:10 PM
    OK...we are almost in the last month before the CI.  This week the expectation is that people will review the Detailed Content Outline of their respective exam handbooks and post comments, requests, etc on those areas where they feel they will likely need to focus upon a bit more than those topics where they are most comfortable.

I will respond with online resources that people can use to help them in providing additional content for their review.  After this week, I will be looking at what trends we say in the postings and begin postings QOTDs and EOTDs that may help further develop the review of some of the topics posted by folks over the week.

Reminder...those of on the "marathon review" session for this Friday, make sure to be on the lookout for your confirmation email as they were sent out over the weekend.  The key here is to have your copy of the hospital CPG for hospitals, the FSG 8B2.1, and your reference copy of the HIPAA privacy rules ready for the session as we will be using these extensively.

Going to be an interesting week with a nice finish on Friday.

------------------------------
    ► Study Session Link for CI ◄
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GJSW959
    --------Frank Ruelas---------
    ------------------------------
    Certification Disclaimer

• 2.  RE: Next Week...Individual Focus

Posted 03-04-2019 08:12 AM

Thank you Frank!

My next goals this month  are CHPC and CCEP.

I am in a study group with Cait.  Your study suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for all you do.

Warmest regards, 

Robin Moreno, MHA-HSA, CTCM, CHC
    Corporate Compliance and Privacy Officer

Director, Compliance and Risk Management

Notice: Please use .xlsx or .docx when sending attachments.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email, and any attachments thereto, is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information, legally privileged information and attorney-client work product. This information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender by email, telephone, or fax, and permanently delete the original and any email and printout thereof.

Certification Disclaimer