CCEP-I Study Group

The Purpose of the CCEP-I Exam and Steps to Become Certified

• 1.  The Purpose of the CCEP-I Exam and Steps to Become Certified

Posted 07-18-2012 09:39 AM
    CCEP-I Professional: The CCEP-I is a professional with knowledge of relevant regulations and expertise in compliance processes sufficient to assist the corporate industry to understand and address legal obligations, and promote organizational integrity through the operation of effective compliance programs. 

The purpose of certification is to promote compliance through the certification of qualified compliance professionals by: 
    ---  Recognizing formally those individuals who meet the eligibility requirements of the CCB and pass the Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional International (CCEP-I) Examination. 
    ---
      Encouraging continued personal and professional growth in the practice of compliance. 
    ---
      Providing a national standard of requisite knowledge required for certification; thereby assisting employers, the public and members of the professions in the assessment of a compliance professional. 

The rigorous standards and professional conduct required by certification will enhance your credibility as a compliance practitioner and that of the programs you develop, implement and maintain. Achieving certification will require a diligent effort by the compliance practitioner. 

For more information about the CCEP-I Certification visit http://www.compliancecertification.org/CCEPI/CertifiedComplianceEthicsProInternational.aspx 

STEPS TO BECOME CERTIFIED 

Step 1: Qualify (Work Experience, Continuing Education) 
    Step 2: Prepare (Read Handbook, Recomended Books, Practice Exam, Attend an Academy, Review Federal Sentencing Guidelines) 
    Step 3: Test (Take Exam at a conference, Take Exam at a Testing Center) 
    Step 4: Maintain (Earn CEUs, Renewal) 

-------------------------------------------
    Thank you,

Eric Newman, Esq., CCEP
    Social Media Manager
    HCCA/SCCE
    eric.newman@corporatecompliance.org
    (952) 405-7938
    -------------------------------------------
    19th Annual CEI Virtual Conference