CCEP-I Study Group

CCEP-I Certification

• 1.  CCEP-I Certification

Posted 04-14-2016 12:01 PM

For those of you that have completed CCEP-I certification I am interested if you attended a Basic Compliance & Ethics Academy or the Compliance & Ethics Institute prior to the exam. If so, do you recommend attendance at one of these events prior to the exam? Or will reading the Manual and the International Compliance 101 book suffice?

Thanks,

------------------------------
    Kevin Krug
    Director Brand Standards and Privacy
    Federated Co-operatives Limited
    Saskatoon,SK
    19th Annual CEI Virtual Conference

• 2.  RE: CCEP-I Certification

Posted 04-15-2016 03:17 AM

Hi Kevin,

I attended the 2015 Basic Compliance & Ethics Academy held in Brussels and took the exam during the last day of the Academy.

I strongly recommend you to attend the Academy before taking the exam, since the the Manual and the International Compliance 101 book do not suffice. During Academy's sessions you'll gain all the skills and tools you need in order to succeed and obtain the Certification.

If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Giulia Sala CCEP-I,MS
    Compliance Officer
    Banca Profilo S.p.A.
    Milano

• 3.  RE: CCEP-I Certification

Posted 04-15-2016 05:12 AM

Hi,

I strongly recommend attendance to one of the events.

Have a good week end! J

Nnenne Ukairo

Administration and Compliance Manager – CCEP-I*

Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional-International

Direct: (+234) 1 700 7743

iConnect:  4117743

Mobile: (+234) 813 767 4841

Reception: (+234) 1 700 7700/7703

Nnenne.Ukairo@shelfdrilling.com

Shelf Drilling Offshore Services Ltd.,

The Rock Towers,  Off C & I Leasing Drive, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki.

PMB 12663, Lagos

Nigeria

Find out more about us at www.shelfdrilling.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, or proprietary to Shelf Drilling. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying, relying upon, or disseminating the information, and the sender disclaims any liability for such unauthorized use. Further, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your computer, thank you.

• 4.  RE: CCEP-I Certification

Posted 04-18-2016 12:46 AM

I highly recommend attending the event.  I learned quite a few new best practices and have successfully implemented at our company.  The examples, stories and dialog are just as valuable as the manual.  The networking is also another benefit.  I still remain in touch with others from the academy and we continue to share ideas and best practices.  I've attended many events and this one was one of the most useful and practical.  The presenters have actual experience while understanding the complexities of compliance.  

Kelli Bullington CCEP-I
    Trade Compliance Manager
    Global Aerospace Logistics, L.L.C.
    Abu Dhabi