CCEP-I Study Group

CCEP-I Exam Inputs

• 1.  CCEP-I Exam Inputs

Posted 06-19-2018 04:52 AM
    Hi all,

I am new to this community and will be attending the academy in Singapore next month.

I thought of taking the CCEP-I exam and would like to seek your advise on preparation for the exam.

Would it be more theoretically based or based  on work knowledge? Any feedback would be appreciated to help me decide whether to take it next month or postpone it for a later date as i would like to be prepared for it.

Thanks
    Samuel

------------------------------
    Samuel Teh
    Office Manager / Ethics & Compliance Officer
    Cook Medical
    Selangor
    19th Annual CEI Virtual Conference

• 2.  RE: CCEP-I Exam Inputs

Posted 06-20-2018 04:18 AM
      |   view attached
    The Exam is scenario based. See attached the CCEP-I handbook for a general guide. If you have the Compliance 101 manual and you attend Compliance 101 session, you should be 50% fine. Check the SSCE Website, especially the past events section, you will see a lot of resources to help you prepare.

All the best!

Abdulwahab Oseni
    Hyde Energy Limited
    Lagos

Attachment(s)

pdf
    ccb-ccepi-handbook.pdf   2.80MB 1 version

• 3.  RE: CCEP-I Exam Inputs

Posted 06-21-2018 10:33 AM
    Hi,
    If you have experience working as a compliance professional in the field for a few years, and read the compliance 101 international book, as well as brush up on the purpose of the FCPA, federal sentencing guidelines, etc. you will be fine.

I did not attend any academies. I simply read the book and brushed up on the regulatory acts, and I passed the first time. Also, regarding the regulatory acts, you simply need to know their purpose. You do not have to know details about the act. This was an area I studied a lot on and other than the purpose of the act and where it is applicable, there were not questions regarding details.

The exam is very much  largely based on scenarios. A situation is presented and you must decide what is the best first step.

Best of luck to you!

Kristen Lilly CCEP-I,CHC,CPHQ,RHIA
    Healthcare Consultant
    Decatur,GA

• 4.  RE: CCEP-I Exam Inputs

Posted 06-22-2018 01:33 AM
    Thanks you Abdulwahab and Kristen for your valuable input.

Looks like i better brush up on certain things before attempting it.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers,
    Sam

Samuel Teh
    Office Manager / Ethics & Compliance Officer
    Cook Medical
    Selangor