2017 Compliance Institute

VOLUNTEER NATION! Rise Up!

• 1.  VOLUNTEER NATION! Rise Up!

Posted 12-28-2016 07:02 AM
    Edited by Frank Ruelas 12-28-2016 08:37 AM

Arriving at the CI on Saturday by 1 PM???  Then get involved in VOLUNTEER NATION and consider participating in the HCCA volunteer project (details at: http://www.compliance-institute.org/ForAttendees/VolunteerProject.aspx).  Unlike previous CIs...the volunteer project will occur later in the day (1 PM - 4 PM) which I believe provides more people with the opportunity to participate in such a worthwhile activity.

Afterwards...connect with The Crew (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LMFWCHY) as we explore the vicinity around the host hotel and enjoy dinner with some of you compliance colleagues.  I will be posting more details and a link so we can decide which restaurant is the one of choice for those interested in connecting for dinner.

------------------------------
    Frank Ruelas

19th Annual CEI Virtual Conference

• 2.  RE: VOLUNTEER NATION! Rise Up!

Posted 12-29-2016 09:12 AM

Frank,

I registered for the volunteer project.  I did not know it was in the afternoon though.  I plan on arriving Friday evening, so I'll be ready to go anytime Saturday.  I really like that the HCCA gives us this opportunity each year.  It is so rewarding.

Anyway, count me in for the Crew get-togethers and dinner.

Cindy Hart LPN, CPA, CPC, CHC
    Compliance Professional
    CHAN Healthcare
    Horsham,PA & Port Charlotte, FL

• 3.  RE: VOLUNTEER NATION! Rise Up!

Posted 12-29-2016 09:28 AM

Yes...I know I was not the only one over the past few projects that mentioned if the project woulcd be a little bit later, some of us flying into the CI could then participate.

This year, for whatever reasons it looks like the project is in the afternoon 1 PM - 4 PM...so this works very good for me, too!

Frank Ruelas

• 4.  RE: VOLUNTEER NATION! Rise Up!

Posted 12-29-2016 09:59 AM

The Volunteer Project is a rewarding experience in many ways. For the 1st timers, it is an easy way to meet new people before the actual conference and enjoy the CI experience.

Walter E. Johnson, CHC, CHPC, CCEP, CCEP-I
    LinkedIn: /in/walter16
    Twitter: walter_johnson1

• 5.  RE: VOLUNTEER NATION! Rise Up!

Posted 12-29-2016 09:43 AM

Stay tuned...I am posting menus of restaurants for those interested to head on over with The Crew to enjoy some good fun, good times, and some relaxation in prep for Sunday's Pre Conference.

Frank Ruelas