2017 Compliance Institute

• 1.  CCN

Posted 02-16-2017 05:45 AM
    I am trying to submit the lab reimbursement data to CMS as required by PAMA. We are 45 physician Group practice with a robust in office laboratory. When I try to submit, the cms portal requires that I enter my CMS Certification Number (CCN) . As far as I know, a CCN is not issued for a private practice Medical Group. Does anyone know differently and how I proceed without a CCN? CMS Helpdesk has not been helpful yet. Thanks. Rich Fairley

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and the HIPAA. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. The message and attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message immediately.
    19th Annual CEI Virtual Conference