2017 Compliance Institute

Registered!

• 1.  Registered!

Posted 12-12-2016 01:44 PM

I am so excited!  I just finished registering for Compliance Institute 2017!  Looks like some really good sessions will be available!!

------------------------------
    Vicki Johnson, BS MT(ASCP), CHC
    Director of Compliance
    North Central Texas Community Health Care Center,
    Wichita Falls,TX
    19th Annual CEI Virtual Conference

• 2.  RE: Registered!

Posted 12-13-2016 07:02 PM

My registration got processed yesterday - working on my flights next!!!!

Marie Wagner
    Sr. Corp Compliance Coord
    The Queen's Health Systems
    Honolulu,HI

• 3.  RE: Registered!

Posted 12-14-2016 06:53 AM

Marie and Vicki,

Depending on when you get in to town for the CI...consider joining some of us (aka The Crew...#theCIcrew) as we plan to get together before the CI such as on Saturday night for dinner.

A great way to connect, reconnect and start game planning the CI experience.

Frank Ruelas

• 4.  RE: Registered!

Posted 12-14-2016 01:46 PM

I am greatly anticipating meeting up with folks!  Saturday I will be coming from a family gathering in Pennsylvania so if I don't make it for dinner, if anyone is hanging out at the bar later.... :)

Marie Wagner
    Honolulu,HI

• 5.  RE: Registered!

Posted 12-15-2016 07:40 AM

I am arriving early enough on that Saturday that I should be able to meet up!  Just keep me posted on what time and where!!! 

Director of Compliance

North Central Texas Community Health Care Center, Inc.

Office Phone:  (940) 397-2621

Email:  vjohnson@chcwf.com

http://www.compliancecertification.org/Portals/2/Images/CHC/logo-chc-sm.gifhttp://www.bulletinmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/logo-ascp-e1371832936133.jpg

Please be aware that e-mail communication can be intercepted in transmission or misdirected. Please consider communicating any sensitive information by telephone, fax, or mail. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are NOT the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately with a copy to hipaa.security@chcwf.com and destroy this message.

• 6.  RE: Registered!

Posted 12-15-2016 08:00 AM

Indeed!  I will keep The Crew posted.  Also I use #theCIcrew for those that use Twitter. 

Believe me, you will soon see DOZENS of tweets from a number of entities (such as vendors that will be at exhibit hall) as the CI gets closer (and it's all good...I ENJOY hearing from vendors and what they have to offer)....and this is just one thing of many I like about The Crew.

Some of us in The Crew did it last year and I plan to do it again this year.  We toured the exhibit hall as a group.  If you want to see a vendor's eyes light up when he or she sees a group of people visit their booth...you'll know what I mean soon enough.  it's a great way to engage in a different type of conversation with vendors which I think is good for all.

But by far, because the networking sessions are more like mass networking sessions...having some folks you can connect with while hundreds if not thousands of people are walking around talking, enjoying Scooby Snacks,etc...can add significantly to the CI experience.

Stay tuned!

Frank Ruelas

• 7.  RE: Registered!

Posted 12-15-2016 06:46 PM

Flights booked now too - YAY!

Will try to keep tuned in to the goings on of the Crew.  For reasons I cant' get into, I still have a "dumb" phone - does calls and texts but no internet capability, so have not ventured into Twitter yet.  However, I do have a Kindle Fire that I will look into doing it that way.  I guess I will try to take a crash course on tweeting soon!

Marie Wagner CHC
    Honolulu,HI

• 8.  RE: Registered!

Posted 12-16-2016 07:15 AM

I have a twitter account, but I have not used in probably 2-3 years.  I am not sure I even remember how to log in to it!  I am a Facebook junkie and network professionally more through LinkedIn.  Maybe its time for me to get into the Twitter world????Maybe...

Director of Compliance
    North Central Texas Community Health Care Center,
    Wichita Falls,TX

• 9.  RE: Registered!

Posted 12-19-2016 02:42 PM

I rarely if ever tweet Vicki.  I personally don't see much benefit in it. However, I do read my twitter feed. I find it incredibly beneficial for keeping current as a professional. I encourage others to find a list of law firms, other vendors & government agencies to follow for current happenings.

Brenda Manning, JD, CHC, CHPC
    The views expressed herein are my own and do not represent those of my employer. They are not meant to constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship.