2017 Compliance Institute

Remember Project Volunteers....Know the Correct Time!

• 1.  Remember Project Volunteers....Know the Correct Time!

Posted 03-16-2017 08:16 AM

A few folks have asked and I already alerted HCCA and I CONFIRMED that the volunteer project is from 1 PM - 4:00 PM.  The time shown in the agenda is incorrect.  See below.  The correct time is 1 PM to 4 PM...see "belower".  Wouldn't want anyone to get the times mixed up.

As shown on the online agenda - 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM...incorrect. See belower!

As seen on Volunteer Project webpage...CORRECT!

------------------------------
    Frank Ruelas
    19th Annual CEI Virtual Conference

• 2.  RE: Remember Project Volunteers....Know the Correct Time!

Posted 03-16-2017 09:35 AM
    I'm so sad that I didn't know that earlier, because I could have taken a morning flight. Maybe next year!

Tomi Hagan, MSN, RN, CHC
    (660) 748-8268

• 3.  RE: Remember Project Volunteers....Know the Correct Time!

Posted 03-16-2017 09:40 AM
    OUCH!  Tomi...am I correct in that you were under the assumption (reasonable for sure given the error in the agenda) that the volunteer project was in the morning?

I am sorry as I could have certainly helped raise some awareness earlier to help folks avoid this.

Frank Ruelas

• 4.  RE: Remember Project Volunteers....Know the Correct Time!

Posted 03-16-2017 09:56 AM
    Yes, that was my assumption. I'll be more alert to the timing next year.

Tomi Hagan, MSN, RN, CHC
    (660) 748-8268

• 5.  RE: Remember Project Volunteers....Know the Correct Time!

Posted 03-16-2017 11:48 AM

This is my first year participating in the Volunteer project. I am pretty excited. :)

Erin Jack, RHIA, CHC, CHPC

Corporate Compliance Officer|Administration

532 W. Pittsburgh Street|Greensburg|PA 15601
    office|724-832-4072

cell|724-757-2349
    ejack@excelahealth.org

image002.png@01D075FB.23323B40

Confidentiality Notice: The documents accompanying this email transmittal in addition to the content of the email
    contain confidential information belonging to the sender. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.
    The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in
    reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email transmittal in error,
    please notify the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

• 6.  RE: Remember Project Volunteers....Know the Correct Time!

Posted 03-16-2017 12:02 PM

I was supposed to participate, but I am not sure I will arrive in time. 

Thank You,

Melissa

---------------------

Melissa Blihar, MS, RHIA, CHPC, CHC

LVHN Privacy Officer

Lehigh Valley Health Network

2100 Mack Blvd

Allentown, PA 18103

Phone: 484-884-1410

Mobile: 610-533-6930

Fax: 484-884-9222

Melissa.blihar@lvhn.org

Description: Description: <a href=image001.png@01CB407F.9BD59080">

Please note that if you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-Mail and delete all copies of the original message.

• 7.  RE: Remember Project Volunteers....Know the Correct Time!

Posted 03-16-2017 04:13 PM

Me too, first time J

Thanks,

Simonne S. Paul, MBA

Compliance Manager

Trinity Health

Phone – (701) 857-3275

simonne.paul@trinityhealth.org

Description: Description: 849301016@23032010-2F92

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This transmission is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying of or taking of any action in reliance upon this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply e-mail.

Legal Disclaimer:  Nothing in this message purports to be nor should be relied upon as legal advice.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, copy, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it and notify the sender of the error by reply e-mail.

• 8.  RE: Remember Project Volunteers....Know the Correct Time!

Posted 03-22-2017 03:49 PM
    Yeah, I am flying in on Friday because I thought it was in the AM.  Flight was already booked when I found out otherwise.

Cindy Hart LPN, CPA, CPC, CHC
    Compliance Professional
    CHAN Healthcare
    Horsham,PA & Port Charlotte, FL

• 9.  RE: Remember Project Volunteers....Know the Correct Time!

Posted 03-16-2017 09:43 AM

I would have enjoyed participating but, I thought it was earlier too.  I don't land until 1:45 pm. 

Kym Creekmore | CHC

Chief Compliance & Privacy Officer

Anonymous Compliance Hotline: 256.327.5222

Diatherix | Linking Diagnostics to Therapeutics

601 Genome Way | Suite 2100 | Huntsville, AL 35806

Office: 256.327.5222 | Cell: 256.426.1507 | Fax: 256.327.0954

www.diatherix.com

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

• 10.  RE: Remember Project Volunteers....Know the Correct Time!

Posted 03-16-2017 09:47 AM
    Double OUCH!

Well rest assured...I will definitely lift a few boxes or whatever activities they have us do...in your names!

Frank Ruelas