2017 Compliance Institute

HCCA App Tip - Agenda Scheduling...Prioritize

• 1.  HCCA App Tip - Agenda Scheduling...Prioritize

Posted 03-17-2017 10:04 AM
    Great to hear that people understand that my intent about mentioning session switching or session jumping is simply the name of the game when you are in a session that doesn't match what you are looking for.

So here's another way to use your HCCA App to help you plan your choices so you know which is your Choice #1, Choice #2, Choice #3...honestly...if your Choice #2 doesn't pan out...it is very likely that by the time you try to get to Choice #3...much of the breakout session time may be over.  In that case...check out one of the snack stations they have set up during the CI or see if there are some Scooby Snacks in the Exhibit Hall.

So let's say you want to schedule some sessions on Monday from 3 PM to 4 PM...and you say...Hmmm...this session on risk #309 may be something worth looking into...so you select it. Now...you think...OK...what's my back up in case Session 309 isn't quite what I was hoping for and you select session 303 making the most of a CIA.

Now here's the nice thing about the app...on your schedule, sessions will appear from right to left in the order you select them.  So in this example session 309 (Choice #1) is listed and then to the right of it is session 303 (Choice #2)...a nice feature!

Takeaway...schedule your sessions in the order of priority with your first choice as your 1st session that you select and so on. If you look closely at my schedule, you also see I added a custom meeting "Safari" on Monday.  Now for those of us going on the Safari...this is just for illustration purposes to show that you can add your own meetings on the app as well.  

Thoughts?

------------------------------
    Frank Ruelas
    19th Annual CEI Virtual Conference

• 2.  RE: HCCA App Tip - Agenda Scheduling...Prioritize

Posted 03-17-2017 10:14 AM
    Frank, this is excellent advise!  As always, thanks for your expert guidance.  See you soon!

Jodi Ridder CHC
    Compliance Officer
    Buchanan County Health Center
    Independence,IA

19th Annual CEI Virtual Conference