Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer Health Care

Looking for requirements list for case tracking system (GRC or point solution)

• 1.  Looking for requirements list for case tracking system (GRC or point solution)

Posted 11 days ago
    Hello - For those of you who have recently implemented a compliance case tracking system or more comprehensive GRC product, I'm looking for a basic requirements listing you may have developed when selecting the tool (i.e., what are the system's must haves vs. would like to haves).

I'm just looking for examples of selection criteria to consider when putting together my own requirements list.

Thanks,

Brian

------------------------------
    Brian Harley
    Sr Dir Compliance & Ethics
    Nemours
    Orlando,FL
    ComplianceLines

• 2.  RE: Looking for requirements list for case tracking system (GRC or point solution)

Posted 10 days ago

So glad you asked this question, we are on the same journey for GRC!

Amanda Ng, JD|CHC

Director, Compliance Programs

P: 513.765.3777   F: 513.492.3777

Report Compliance concerns to 1-888-88S-EEIT or luxotticaspeakup.com. Submit audit/regulatory requests to Compliance via GITcomp@eyemed.com.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

ComplianceLines

• 3.  RE: Looking for requirements list for case tracking system (GRC or point solution)

Posted 9 days ago
    I don't have a list per se, but I require my software vendors to be HITRUST certified. When I was looking for a compliance product, I also wanted something with automatic tickler reminders. I needed software where it was easy for a manager to upload files, but at the same time, that manager couldn't access other data in the program.

Sharmil McKee, JD, CCEP
    VP, Compliance
    V and V Management Solutions (Healthcare)
    Philadelphia, PA
    sharmil.mckee@gmail.com

ComplianceLines