Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer Health Care

Policy Management Vendors

• 1.  Policy Management Vendors

Posted 29 days ago

Last year sometime, there was a discussion about policy management vendors.  I believe some of the folks in the discussion said they were using ComplyAlign for policy management.  Our IT Director is looking for providers who would be able to give a reference for ComplyAlign.  If you have information on this vendor, would you please send it to me so I can forward it to IT.  This will be important to our Compliance Department, because we are currently responsible for policy management. 

Thanks in advance.

Steve Paterson

UCHS logo

Steve Paterson CHC, CHPC
    Chief Quality and Compliance Officer

United Church Homes and Services
    100 Leonard Ave
    Newton, NC 28658

Phone: 828-465-8022
    Email: SPaterson@uchas.org
    Web: www.uchas.org

Compassion. Innovation. Integrity. People. Quality. Value.
    A Christian ministry providing vibrant living, diverse programs of outreach and compassionate services.  

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message and any attachments may contain protected health information or information that is otherwise confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity named as recipients in the message. The intended recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information except as permitted by current law governing privacy of information issues. If you are not an intended recipient of this information, please notify the sender immediately and delete the information from any computer. Do not disclose, copy, distribute or use this information. Thank you.
    Visit our website - www.uchas.org   ­­  
    2019 HCCA Compliance Institute