Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Health Care

I'm Back...and Get Ready!

• 1.  I'm Back...and Get Ready!

Posted 06-12-2018 08:34 PM
    For the past few days I've been off the grid.  This evening is the first opportunity for me to review some of the HCCAnet activity.

Looks like things are rolling along and I was very happy to read about folks sharing their success in passing exams with their fellow HCCAnet posters.  This is always good news to read.

I will be posting a few updates very soon...so stay tuned.

(By the way...I REALLY like the online comments and offers of assistance about my proposed hands on, computer skills session at the CI.  Let's just say that I've got some KRAZY KOOL ideas that would blow such a session out of the water.  Many of you know that for me...a session's value is particularly useful and meaningful to attendees if it can provide a "how" aspect on its content to its attendees.  So to that end...I've compiled a very good list of "how to do" items from those who have responded to me both and offlist.)

Stay tuned...more to follow and a BIG shout out to our onlist colleague Meggie.  Safe travels Meggie and hope to hear from you when you return!

------------------------------
    ◘ June - Increase Privacy Rounding ◘
    -----------Frank Ruelas------------

• 2.  RE: I'm Back...and Get Ready!

Posted 06-12-2018 09:14 PM
    Thanks Frank! Starting the Africa trip tomorrow with a L-O-N-G flight to South Africa, then headed to Zambia/Zimbabwe and then back home July 1.

Can’t wait to see what’s happening on here when I return!

Thanks,
    Meggie

• 3.  RE: I'm Back...and Get Ready!

Posted 06-13-2018 11:53 AM
    ​Have a great trip Meggie. My dad was a Policeman in Northern Rhodesia (Zambia), I was born in Mufelira in the north of the country - if you are anywhere near that area, I would love to see some photos on your return.

David Rothery, CHC
    Compliance Officer
    Marin County, CA

These are my personal opinions and not those of the County of Marin