CHPC Candidate Group

Flashcards 01-10

• 1.  Flashcards 01-10

Posted 11 days ago
    The Net is acting up again for me so I can't directly respond to posts form the website (which is how I read messages to keep my inbox manageable) - the only response option I get is "Reply Privately"????  So have to do a whole new post....

Anyway, I would say yes to 8 of the 10 flashcards.  Good stuff!

------------------------------
    Marie Wagner
    Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance
    The Queen's Health Systems
    Honolulu,HI
    Certification Disclaimer

• 2.  RE: Flashcards 01-10

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Marie,

I have on occasion responded via the website as you describe.  I went to the site today to test it out & I only have respond privately now.  Previously I had two options 1)Respond inline and 2)Respond privately.  Must have been a recent change.  I remember the "respond inline" option because every time I saw it I wondered if this was some how different from responding "online".  Crazy sometimes the things that pop into my head!

RaeAnn Isaacson

Corporate Privacy Officer

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

Certification Disclaimer

• 3.  RE: Flashcards 01-10

Posted 11 days ago
    I get e-mails for threads I am a part of, so I am able to respond to the Group on this one :)

Marie Wagner
    Honolulu,HI

Certification Disclaimer

• 4.  RE: Flashcards 01-10

Posted 11 days ago
    I'm having the same issue!!​

Kristen Gleason
    Compliance Program Manager
    HonorHealth
    Scottsdale,AZ

Certification Disclaimer

• 5.  RE: Flashcards 01-10

Posted 11 days ago

I've heard from multiple people that they have the same issue going on....  Not sure what the issue is. I know at least two have reached out to HCCA.

Misty Booker, CHC, OCS |  Compliance Manager | Baptist Eye Surgeons, PLLC 

4528 Chapman Highway Knoxville, TN  37920 | mbooker@baptisteye.com

P: 865-579-3920  F: 865-579-3918

--

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by phone at 865-579-3920 and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

Certification Disclaimer

• 6.  RE: Flashcards 01-10

Posted 11 days ago
    It stinks, because I was able to post for the passcode for the flashcards but i'm not sure Frank can reply to me.

Kristen Gleason
    Compliance Program Manager
    HonorHealth
    Scottsdale,AZ

Certification Disclaimer

• 7.  RE: Flashcards 01-10

Posted 10 days ago
    From another post - click just on Reply (not the down arrow) - this now functions as Reply to Group. UGH!

Marie Wagner
    Honolulu,HI

Certification Disclaimer