HIPAA

Annual Compliance Training

• 1.  Annual Compliance Training

Posted 11 days ago
    ​Hey everyone, I am looking to see if anyone has suggestions on online annual compliance training vendors.  We currently have a vendor, but I need to review others to see what is now available and see if it is time to change.  Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

------------------------------
    Ashlee Walden CHC
    Compliance Director
    Nashville,TN

• 2.  RE: Annual Compliance Training

Posted 11 days ago
    We are currently looking at medtrainer. Its a system that not only is an LMS, but has solutions for policy management, SDS management, incident reporting, etc. I was impressed at the different formats of training they offer and the ability to customize your own training within the LMS.

Savannah Knuettel CHC
    Compliance Coordinator
    Galen Medical Group
    Hixson,TN

The views expressed herein are my own and do not represent those of my employer or clients. They are not meant to constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship.

• 3.  RE: Annual Compliance Training

Posted 11 days ago
    We use Litmos. It is an online training system that allows us to supplement with our own training. They have a decent testing module you can create to go along with your training. I've created them using Powerpoints, videos, even their own build as you go. The one draw back is the subpar support and the poor reports. But the self-created modules has served us well for creating custom new-employee training. It comes with some stock HIPAA privacy and security courses, even the FWA module to track the government attestation. We've needed it being a First-Tier for a partner.

I've checked out others but have not found one that I like, can do at least what I can with Litmos, and is reasonably priced. I'm interested in watching this thread to see what others suggest.

Carl Russell
    Compliance Analyst
    Delta Dental of Idaho
    Boise,ID

Anything I say is my sole opinion and not of my company.