Hospitals

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, Does anyone currently use a productivity model for compliance technical auditors?  I'm looking to implement a productivity or modified productivity model for our auditors and looking to others to see what you may be doing along these lines.  Thanks ...

• ​I am hoping for input re how to offer ancillary services to oncology related wellness programs.   By ancillary services, I mean things like acupuncture (that Medicare does not reimburse for), social worker counseling/support, strengthening classes (e.g., ...

• Is anyone using text messaging to communicate patient status with family members who are not allowed to visit? ------------------------------ Craig White VP & Chief Compliance & Integrity Officer Self Regional Healthcare Greenwood,SC --------------- ...

• I am interested on how other facilities are handling or having discussions on how to facilitate an IMM or even a MOON whenever a patient is in isolation for presumptive positive COVID-19 patients.  With the shortage of PPE, wouldn't it be adequate to ...

• Frank, thanks for sharing this. It's a well-written, straightforward Q&A! Cinda _______________________________________________________________________________ ******************************************* This message and any attachments ...

Latest Shared Files