CHRC Candidate Group

View Only

Polls

Latest Discussion Posts

• In response to those who asked...the study group sign up form now has options for those looking for study groups who are prepping for CHRC and CCEP certifications. Click here to complete the form.  Given the increased number of new folks to the list, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Achieved CHRC

C C C C C C !   Well done, indeed! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- • Study Group Sign up Form • https://forms.gle/WqzNp5WfaNGeyACh7 • OIG CPG Part 6 Sign Up Form • Sign up form will open ...

• For those looking to become certified...check this out as I've received requests which have prompted the following: I already have a sign up list for CHC and CHPC exam preppers.  Over 200 people have signed up since the list started a few months ago. ...

• Profile Picture

Congratulations!!  It is a wonderful accomplishment for you! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC ------------------------------ Ann Dunham MBA, SPHR, CHC, CHRC Compliance Officer Hannibal Regional Healthcare System Hannibal, MO ------------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

Congrats Melissa! Sorry about your bad online proctoring experience. I find it easier to just go to the testing site when I take an exam. ------------------------------ Caitlyn Walsh Tobey, CIPP/US/E, CIPM ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.