2013 SCCE Compliance & Ethics Institute

Latest Discussion Posts

• ​​Hi all, This message is for those attending the SCCE CEI from 10/21-10/24, 2018 in Vegas. If any of you are interested in a tour to Zion National Park on Saturday 10/20 (leaving the hotel at 6:00 am; arriving back around 12 hours later), please contact ...

• Profile Picture

CCEP Examination

​​I have been a lawyer for a number of years and have thought that way when taking the CCEP examine. That thinking was not a good thing. I scored 70%. I'm retaking the exam in October and need to nail it this time! Some of my questions are as follows: ...

• Profile Picture

Government Tender

​Does anyone have a policy/procedure to share on how your organization tackle Compliance with regards to Government Tenders? I am interested in knowing how Compliance engages with the Tender Execution Team, how success is measured and how the process ...

• Hello, I am hoping to get recommendations for a person or company who can do a business writing workshop for compliance professionals in higher education.  Our audience for this professional development opportunity would be staff who are responsible ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.