Communication, Training, and Curriculum Development

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• We conducted a survey of all of our employees this year, asking for their comfort level in speaking up, as well as which factors might concern them when considering speaking up (i.e. fear of retaliation, concern that nothing will be done, confidentiality ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Exit Interviews

Tara - HR offers exit interviews to employees. I perform compliance exit interviews to all employees at the director level and above, or those in key areas - legal, compliance, managed care, etc. ------------------------------ Jill McCormack, MSHA, CHC ...

• Food for thought: The success of any training will be measured by the metrics you report on. So if you're focusing on completion rates, leadership and your board will always ask you to increase that rate as the goal for future trainings. However, completion ...

• Profile Picture

Our HR Department does the exit interview.  They ask these two questions regarding Compliance and then report any issues to me.  The info is also shared in the Compliance Committee meetings. 1.  Do you have and Compliance concerns? 2.  Do you know of ...

• Profile Picture

For us our HR Dept does that interview. I typically find myself to squeeze me self during the last 2-3 days to ask compliance related questions, especially for providers.

Latest Shared Files