Healthcare Billing and Reimbursement

View Only

Polls

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, We have a vendor that we currently use to search for patient addresses.  We use in for example, in the case that a refund check gets "returned to sender" and we can not reach the patient by phone to get an updated address.  We are looking to review ...

• Hello, we are a provider based clinic and have been approached by a community partner to provide vouchers to underprivileged youth to get a free sports physical. We set aside one certain day in the summer to do low cost sports physicals for anyone.  That ...

• Profile Picture

Medicare FISS DDE

Hello: I am new to Outpatient Hospital Laboratory Billing.   I am struggling with the Medicare FISS portal and denials.  Does anyone have experience with that portal and if so, any tips? I am trying to follow the manual, but with all the various denial ...

• We provide Radiologist services for Imaging exams for the hospital and our own clinics.  No matter where the imaging is done, our inhouse Radiologists read the exam and create a report.  That report is then sent to whichever of our EMRs the service to ...

• Good morning, I would like your opinion/advice. A practice in FL mentioned that CMS requires x-rays interpretation/findings to be done in separate report (separate from the office visit note).  Is this accurate?  Our physicians document the x-rays findings ...