Healthcare Billing and Reimbursement

Latest Discussion Posts

• Recruitment Flier and Email My name is Valeria Lewis-Gunn.  I am a doctoral candidate at Northcentral University.  I am conducting a research study to explore Human Resource Director's (HRD) and Compliance Officer's (CO) perceptions on compliance workloads ...

• My organization is working to reconcile and improve the specimen processing agreement contract process with physician practices. Is anyone willing to share their process for tracking and reconciling specimen processing agreements? ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Membership

We have had patients inquire about offering a monthly membership at our clinic.  It would be similar to concierge medicine where the patient pays a flat fee per month for a certain number of visits and anything above the e/m is not included in the membership ...

• Good morning.   We are looking to conduct an external audit of our outsourced billing/coding compliance.  Do you have any vendor recommendations?  Thanks! ------------------------------ Jaime Bremerkamp Chief Compliance & Risk Anderson Healthcare Maryville,IL ...

• I am trying to see if anyone in Louisiana has a good current policy and knows what Louisiana Medicaid will accept for documentation for resident/teaching physician services.  CMS has published great guidance and it looks like the resident can almost document ...

Latest Shared Files