Behavioral Health Care

Latest Discussion Posts

• I can see where CMS clarified that the teaching physician can use a med student or a NP/ARPN student to help with documentation but I am not seeing where a psychiatrist can benefit from the documentation of a psychology student. Anyone know? Thanks ------------------------------ ...

• Thanks to all for your input. Freda Driscoll-Sbar, M.Ed. Vice President of Compliance | CHD | Organizational Excellence Office: 413-439-2112 Cell : 413-887-7600 Email: f driscollsbar@chd.org | Web: http://chd.org ...

• Let me offer some observations since I'm in the human service industry: As a psychologist & former CCO of a SU org, I learned first hand how CEO's & leadership/owners will tell you they value compliance. They are intensely interested in presentations, ...

• As for those that are resistant, it's hard to say exactly what might work to help them understand the importance of the compliance program without knowing the culture, history, and specifics of what you're encountering. I think I would leverage the position ...

• To me...sounds like using the DOJ framework may be a very good way to go! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas--------------Posted: 7:46 AM AZ time ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ Bill Wong's Resource Folder: ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.