Behavioral Health Care

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Scenario

Hi Rebecca, As more thoroughly explained in the HIPAA thread pertaining to your scenario, I, and others, don't believe HIPAA applies to the staff person in question. ------------------------------ Anthony Ambrose, MBA, CHC, CHPC Compliance Officer Service ...

• Profile Picture

Scenario

CE approves Medicaid services for Consumer. Consumer employs staff to provide services. CE provides required training to staff. Fiscal intermediary (BA) bills Agency, pays staff, tracks training, performs background checks. If the staff (not CE ...

• Hi Erica I think you are correct, but you may want to get your legal counsel involved, as there is also space in Part 2 for investigations when the information protected under Part 2 is directly related to cause of death see 42CFR section 2.15 Kate ...

• That is a correct response. JEFFREY C. LYNNE, ESQ. 2385 Executive Center Drive, Suite 250 Boca Raton, FL 33431 Tel 561.549.9036 | Fax 561.491.5509 jlynne@bmulaw.com | www.bmulaw.com ...

• I am second guessing myself. If you are familiar with Part 2, if you could weigh in on this - I would appreciate it!  A client of our residential addiction treatment facility was discharged and then murdered a few days later.  Police have shown up at ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.