Behavioral Health Care

Latest Discussion Posts

• In my experience, I don't know that there is a requirement. Verifying identity is essential however. The method we use is based on the circumstance typically starting with only the name and progressing with requesting additional proof of identification ...

• When patients check in at the front desk which of the below scenarios are required or best practice?    Name and date of birth Name, date of birth and address Photo Id Thank you! ------------------------------ Sharon Davis CHC Compliance Manager Sheppard ...

• Profile Picture

ISO vendors

​​My company is exploring a contract with an external vendor to conduct a limited evaluation of our compliance program. We will release a RFI asking for assistance in determining the scope of the evaluation. In the RFI we will be asking about experience, ...

• We are looking for a Clinical Director of Behavioral Health Services. We are a lake community located in Southwest Michigan near the Indiana/Michigan border. Position requires a Master's/Doctorate Degree in appropriate discipline with LMSW, LPC or PhD ...

• Medicaid requirements are driven by each State.  CMS has requirements for social workers serving Medicare recipients.  And of course, third party payors may have their own requirements for provider qualifications.  I am not aware of any federal requirement ...