Behavioral Health Care

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Erica I think you are correct, but you may want to get your legal counsel involved, as there is also space in Part 2 for investigations when the information protected under Part 2 is directly related to cause of death see 42CFR section 2.15 Kate ...

• That is a correct response. JEFFREY C. LYNNE, ESQ. 2385 Executive Center Drive, Suite 250 Boca Raton, FL 33431 Tel 561.549.9036 | Fax 561.491.5509 jlynne@bmulaw.com | www.bmulaw.com ...

• I am second guessing myself. If you are familiar with Part 2, if you could weigh in on this - I would appreciate it!  A client of our residential addiction treatment facility was discharged and then murdered a few days later.  Police have shown up at ...

• Emily: Thank you very much for all the helpful info, perspectives and pointers. It helps to have others give me input since I am a 1-stop shop in my org. This list is a great resource! Lisette ------Original Message------ Here are a couple ...

• Here are a couple of thoughts that occurred to me. Is the EAP company contracting with the providers  because they work for your organization? If the answer is YES, here are some concerns I would have about that: Is it the provider, the organization, ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.