Behavioral Health Care

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• I believe you need to consider where the person is that is providing the service. ------------------------------ Anthony Ambrose, MBA, CHC, CHPC Compliance Officer Service Access and Management, Inc. Lewisburg, PA ------------------------------

• Effective 1.1.22, CMS updated the Place of Service (POS) description for two locations: CMS Place of Service Code Set AHCCCS issued this notice What is unclear is the correct location to use if a provider is communicating with anyone else (besides ...

• Good Morning, Attached is a blank copy of the tool that I use. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. Warmly, Carly Borenkind, LCSW (she/her) Director Of Medicare Compliance/ Medicare Compliance ...

• Profile Picture

Risk assessment

Anyone have an annual risk assessment template you would be willing to share? Maeve O'Neill, MEd, LCDC, LPC-S, CHC Chief Regulatory Officer maeve.oneill@rogersbh.org Pronouns: She, Her, Hers ( What's ...

• That was my initial thought as well. It seems to be the most straight forward way to help the client understand the cost of treatment. ------------------------------ Dr. Randy Lewis, LMFT, CHPC HIPAA Privacy Officer Orange County Government Orlando, ...