CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thank you Frank! And the best thing is, today is Friday!! Happy 4th of July to all of you! ------------------------------ Melanie Schoonover, MS, CRC, CHC Quality Assurance Supervisor ------------------------------

• Agreed! Another great learning opportunity with safe ability to share, compare and contrast our knowledge and experience in the field. I appreaciate this sessions approach as we learn more about A&M.  If you have the time much of the opportunity is there ...

• For those of you that are interested in "studying up" on the Auditing and Monitoring subject matter for compliance programs... Who would be interested in an online, live session to participate and compare and contrast opinions regarding an actual audit?  ...

• ​Frank did another great session on audits today. I loved the compare and contrast technique. Pooling the knowledge of other Compliance Professionals is such a learning opportunity and Frank does that the best! I always walk away with something new that ...

• Profile Picture

A&M Session today

Thanks Frank for a great discussion of Auditing in the context of a compliance program and for taking the exams. Lot's of "How to" included which helps greatly! Best Regards, Scot Lovejoy Scot Lovejoy RPh. CHC CHPC ...