CCEP-I Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Good morning team, I am about to take the CCEP-I test this end of July (and likely CCEP in August). If I may prevail to your generosity, can the esteemed members here please advise (1) what book I need to prepare for the exam (2) what are the areas that ...

• Januar, Kalau berkenan, mohon kasih tahu buku apa yang dipakai untuk exam CCEP-I dan rahasia sukses nya. terima kasih banyak Januar. Terima kasih banyak. Alfrid di Houston alfrid.houston@gmail.com) ------------------------------ albertus alfridijanta ...

• Good morning team, I am about to take the CCEP-I test this end of July (and likely CCEP in August). If I may prevail to your generosity, can the esteemed members here please advise (1) what book I need to prepare for the exam (2) what are the areas that ...

• Hi Everyone, As I mentioned last week I will be leading another CCEP/CCEP-I study group this September. The four study group sessions will take place via Zoom and will last about one hour for each session. During the study group meetings we will review ...

• Profile Picture

Study materials

Dear Community, Highly appreciate if you can share any study materials that you used to complete the CCEP - I. Maybe, you can also share the link for the sample questions for the exam. I have figured out that there was such a section in the previous ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.