CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Congratulations, Ina - great accomplishment! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner, CHC, CHRC Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu, HI ------------------------------

• Congrats CCCCCCC ------------------------------ Maggie Perritt Compliance Officer Global Pharmacy Services, Inc. ------------------------------

• I really like what David Featherston did in his summary.  If I recall correctly...he took instances where he encountered the word "FIRST" from the 101 book and it helped him with his analysis and prep for the exam. There are so many good ways to go with ...

• The sign up link for the 8B2.1 review will CLOSE ON THURSDAY.  This way, on Friday morning, those who signed up will get the 8B2.1 document that I will review in detail.  The first video will post on Monday, Dec 7.  High interest in this which I think ...

• Here is my list for Wed! S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Be safe...stay healthy! Posted: 9:22 PM AZ time ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we ...