CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• See some of you online in about 90 mins... Standards of Conduct / Policies & Procedures Compliance Officer / Appropriate Bodies Training / Education Communication / Anonymity / Whistleblower / Non retaliation Response / Enforcement Auditing ...

• Note that the graphical representation video was only up for Wed.  Please note that those sending me offlist requests...the video is now offline.  Thanks...and stay tuned.  I do have other videos planned. ------------------------------ -------------Frank ...

• Ah, Jersey Shore - familiar words since I lived in Philadelphia for many years. Be safe everyone, and enjoy the 4th! ------------------------------ Marie Wagner, CHC, CHRC Operations Manager, Corporate Compliance The Queen's Health Systems Honolulu, ...

• Happy 4th Frank. See you online tomorrow from the Jersey Shore! Scot Lovejoy Sent from my iPhone

• Thank you Frank!  May you all have a happy, healthy and safe holiday weekend! ------------------------------ Heidi Lourey Compliance Officer ------------------------------