CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• So glad to hear folks found it a good use of their time.  I totally get how precious time is...especially on the weekends!  Onward we go! ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless ...

• Thanks for two great sessions Frank!  I always learn something new from you and from the C&C during the sessions. The A&M session brought up some ideas I hadn't considered and will help me refine my A&M program.  Two takeaways for me  - your risk areas ...

• Great session Frank.  I really liked how out of the collaborative efforts of this group and that "ah ha!" moment occured. Hence why I will always keep coming back to sessions that I have attended before.  Much appreciated! ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

DCO takeaways!

Thanks to all who shared their DCO takeaways.  Now you have some tips on how to navigate your copy and also how to view similar line items across both DCOs. I also like how folks found are review of how combining aspects of the 5WH1 model can expand ...

• Happy Saturday!  Looking forward to some learning today and then some socializing, physical distanced, with some friends.  Hope every has a wonderful weekend! S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI ------------------------------ Melanie ...