CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• As we take a break for the holiday...looking to see what folks are enjoying on this holiday weekend.  We keep it simple for our family of 4 (though keep in mind that our 23 and 24 year old boys can put it away!): Potato salad...made by the Boss ...

• Someone asked so I went back and reviewed where "audit" appears in the updated DOJ guidance and it appears below.  Note there are others uses of "audit" but the context was different. ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite ...

• Profile Picture

RE: LOA Update

Thanks!  We live somewhat in a small neighborhood so we often help one another.  Also, helping others gives me practice so that if I or my family experience something similar...I've had some practice which can come in handy! ☺ ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: LOA Update

Thanks Frank for all you do...everyone needs a neighbor like you! Happy 4 th ! Vicky Roe, RN CHC CPMA Clinical Auditor Southeast Georgia Health System, Inc. 2415 Parkwood Drive, Brunswick, GA 31520 Office : (912) 466-3264 ...

• Profile Picture

LOA Update

For those that attended the Friday session...LOAs coming out today.  An unexpected situation took me off of my schedule yesterday as one of our neighbors decided to try to sneak out under the garage before the garage door fully opened.  Doink! Everyone ...