Privacy Officer's Roundtable

Latest Discussion Posts

• This was a very involved process determining what information could be marked sensitive or blocked. We're on Epic so Epic does have the sensitive note feature.  In a nutshell if a patient requests information that has not been released to their portal, ...

• All,  I have a question regarding what your organizations are doing around sharing all of the note types required by the USCDI elements in preparation for the 4/5/21 compliance date for Information Blocking. My questions are around whether you allow providers ...

• We use the Advancement of Health IT (AHIT) for our annual security risk analysis.  They are amazing.  I'm unsure if they only provide services to FQHCs. https://advancehealthit.org/ ------------------------------ Matthew Mayo Grants & Compliance Coordinator/Privacy ...

• Profile Picture

Risk Analysis Vendors

I was interested in what vendors you have used to provide an outside Risk Analysis of your company.  Let me know if you have any recommendations or red flags.  Thanks! ------------------------------ R Fisher Compliance Manager Delta Dental Boise,ID ...

• I offer Experian Identity Theft Protection for 12 months.  The one patient who signed up cost us $150. ------------------------------ Matthew Mayo Grants & Compliance Coordinator/Privacy Officer North Florida Medical Centers, Inc. Tallahassee,FL ...