CCEP-I Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• I see on the previous threads there were CCEP-I study groups periodically.  Are there any plans for a upcoming one? or any interest?  I am planning on taking the exam within the next six months and would like to stay motivated as well as any study guides ...

• I definitely need to start doing this. I am behind on my CEUs. This year has been a different kind of year we can all attest.

• Lets get some back and forth going and let people get motivated, see that people take the monthly quizzes, and earn CEU non-live credits.  Here are mine: HCCA CT 10/1/2020 Standard Continuing Education Credits Credit Description: ...

• So, my first post!  I have started in a new role, as Group Head of Risk, with responsibilities for Business Ethics.  The Company I have joined is just starting on its ethics journey.  Can anyone recommend software that would be appropriate for a rapidly ...

• Ccb support? ------------------------------ Mujo Vilasevic Compliance Officer/ Secretary Raiffeisen Invest Fund Management Company JSC Sarajevo ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.