Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• In my opinion (and I am NO EXPERT), you can enter into an agreement/contract that has a term of less than one year. Contracts are normally governed by state law. I would just detail the background of the situation in the Recital section. Cinda ...

• Last year sometime, there was a discussion about policy management vendors. I believe some of the folks in the discussion said they were using ComplyAlign for policy management. Our IT Director is looking for providers who would be able to give a reference ...

• One of our physicians entered into a one year Medical Directorship agreement that meets the exception in Stark. Physician resigns position for health reasons. Since the position is only for one(1) year, and we must have a surgical services director, ...

• Carl, What is the ET&C  e-tool you mentioned? ------------------------------ Savannah Knuettel Compliance Officer Galen Medical Group Hixson,TN The views expressed herein are my own and do not represent those of my employer or clients. They are not ...

• Would anyone care to share their open charts policy? We are specifically looking at penalties (financial, scheduling, etc.) for those providers who do not complete them in the time frame we have enforced. Would like to see what other organizations are ...