Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• Our external hotline is widely used both web-based reporting and the toll free number because we really promote it. I've received texts from staff who who are my friends asking things like: so if that hotline really anonymous...how does it work... These ...

• I agree with Camille. We use Lighthouse and I think they are terrific. I am very pleased and the system works well. ------------------------------ Kimberly Baker Compliance Officer Advocare Marlton, NJ ------------------------------

• We use web and live reporting. As long as there is a BAA in place for PHI the contract addresses confidentiality. Voicemails are not the best route and most people will not leave a message as I have found through experience. Also, if anonymous, and ...

• Hi, I work for a small company and we use Lighthouse and I'm pleased with their services. The company merged with Syntrio last year (online training provider) so if you see both names you'll know why. I test the hotline quarterly for different scenarios. ...

• We utilize an external vendor and use both the option to call an 888 number and speak to a live person and individuals can report online via a report form. We feel it is important to have an external vendor because they can answer 24/7/365, in multiple ...