Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• I believe a FB page can be set up to not allow any posts to show without first being approved by the administrator of the page. Might be helpful in making sure no PHI is posted. Michael Scudillo, OTR, CHC Chief Compliance Officer/Privacy ...

• At what point do you see an authorization being required?  Any post to your business facebook page from a patient saying 'great job' or 'not so great?'  Or would you limit this to posts where the patient discusses diagnosis/treatment or other details ...

• We use a fairly new company; youCompli, we were using Mediregs and youCompli is really different.  They analyze regulations and tell us what we need to do to comply. They also provide policies and procedures we use to comply faster.  We can share all ...

• I am searching for a new Compliance Management Software for our organization. We have 1800 employees and 60 different locations. Would anyone who has this size or close to it like to share what software they use to manage their compliance program? ------------------------------ ...

• I think you have your finger on it. There are the regulatory reasons for conducting exclusion checks and then there may be business reasons your organization may wish to consider. The regulatory risk you are mitigating is allowing excluded personnel to ...