HIPAA

Latest Discussion Posts

• Agreed...and this is another genuine opportunity for Privacy and Security to share some useful information.  This helps build that Privacy / Security connection where different groups or people are involved. Posted: 7:50 AM AZ time ------------------------------ ...

• I do not oversee "security" so wasn't aware of NISTIR 8374, but it looks like you had great responses that show the practices the majority are doing. It's good to be aware! Thank you Frank! ******************************************* This message ...

• If your marketing department wants to solicit reviews from patients by e-mail and text, what are the considerations? The patients have not agreed to text messaging or e-mail solicitation on the front end.  The PHI is the fact that the text and e-mail ...

• I am posting the responses a day early to provide an opportunity for people to discuss the responses before the weekend.  See attached. Posted: 4:31 AM AZ time ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ...

• I'll preface this stating I'm not a lawyer, but I have previously worked as a paralegal and often dealt with issues of materiality in my previous position. If I'm understanding correctly, you are a "health plan" (your company name even includes "Health ...