CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Any of the folks that just went through the CHC/CHPC DCO process with Frank willing to help Joni out? Best Regards, Scot Lovejoy Scot Lovejoy RPh. CHC CHPC Chief Pharmacy Officer Compliance Officer ...

• Compliance Today 12/4/2020 Standard Continuing Education Credits Credit Description:  003_183December2020 - Graded | 1. Correct 2. Correct 3. Correct 4. Correct 1.00 Non-Live Approved   Compliance & Ethics ...

• Hi all,   I'm preparing to begin studying for the CHPC exam.   It will be my first time taking it and I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed about the process.   I created an Excel spreadsheet based on the DCO in the 5WH1 format and have a couple of questions ...

• Frank, Good Morning. I received the binder, however the PASSWORD will not let me open it. Thanks, Vicky Vicky Roe, RN CHC CPMA Clinical Auditor Southeast Georgia Health System, Inc. 2415 Parkwood Drive, Brunswick, GA 31520 ...

• Note that the 8B2.1 binder went out today.  If you did not receive it, the mail was possibly blocked or there was a typo in the email address you entered.  I did see several such as @gmaiil..com which I edited to gmail.com.​ Posted: 4:46 AM AZ time ...