CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• I will go out on a limb here and say: COVID-19 & HIPAA Bulletin Limited Waiver of HIPAA Sanctions and Penalties During a Nationwide Public Health Emergency HHS waived sanctions and penalties against a covered hospital that does not comply with various ...

• Ah-ha...Scott...I bet that is the answer! That did cross my mind, but after talking to myself, I decided to answer differently. But I think you have hit on something!! Vicky Vicky Roe, RN CHC CPMA Clinical Auditor Southeast Georgia ...

• I believe it's when the NoPP is updated...there is no requirement for distribution of updates. Best Regards, Scot Lovejoy Scot Lovejoy RPh. CHC CHPC Chief Pharmacy Officer Compliance Officer 9 ...

• Another good try!  Patrick...in your example...which is a good one...wouldn't the CE that is a member of the OHCA  still be meeting its obligation?   Glad people are thinking about this...shows some very good application of key fundamental knowledge ...

• Frank, How about when the CE is a member of an organized healthcare arrangement, they have a joint notice that was provided by the other CE in this arrangement. ------------------------------ Patrick Forand, MPH, CHPC Director of Risk Management CAN ...