Privacy Officer's Roundtable

Latest Discussion Posts

• We use the Advancement of Health IT (AHIT) for our annual security risk analysis.  They are amazing.  I'm unsure if they only provide services to FQHCs. https://advancehealthit.org/ ------------------------------ Matthew Mayo Grants & Compliance Coordinator/Privacy ...

• I was interested in what vendors you have used to provide an outside Risk Analysis of your company.  Let me know if you have any recommendations or red flags.  Thanks! ------------------------------ R Fisher Compliance Manager Delta Dental Boise,ID ...

• I offer Experian Identity Theft Protection for 12 months.  The one patient who signed up cost us $150. ------------------------------ Matthew Mayo Grants & Compliance Coordinator/Privacy Officer North Florida Medical Centers, Inc. Tallahassee,FL ...

• Charles, We have a standing contract with Experian. They offer their IdentityWorks product It's about $1.10 per Activation Code. I am sure they have tiered pricing for it. Our last contract was for 7500 codes. about the same for sending notification ...

• Savannah, When you do offer credit monitoring through whom do you arrange that and what are the costs? Charle Charles E. Colitre, BBA, CHC, CHPC Compliance and Privacy Officer Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center 3925 Embassy Parkway, ...