Managed Care and Medicare Part D Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi there, We're looking for a vendor to help us with a potential Medicare risk adjustment audit.  Does anyone have any suggestions for vendors with that kind of experience?  Or who may? Thanks much, Jessica Zeff ------------------------------ Jessica ...

• Hello all.   Our MCO is looking at offering a community coordination platform to our network providers, such as Activate Care/ ACT.md.   Our MCO would be setting up the permissions for access.  I am hoping someone can offer some insight into best practices ...

• Hope everyone is doing well and dealing with this pandemic as best as possible. My organization recently acquired another organization.  Effective April 1 all of the company we acquired will be under our Tax I.D.  They have had background checks completed ...

• Hi -  I am in search of a robust compliance checklist for running a Medicare Advantage Call Center. As context, I work for a company that will be opening  an internally run call center that will handle enrollments for consumers who would prefer ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.