CHPC Candidate Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

17 Subs

Here's my list for today:  1. Standards of Conduct/Policies and Procedures  2. Compliance Officer/Appropriate Bodies  3. Training/Education  4. Communication/Anonymity/Whistle-blower  5. Response/Enforcement  6. Auditing/Monitoring  7. Investigation/Mitigation/Non-Employment ...

• Happy Saturday!  Here's my list for today:  1. Standards of Conduct/Policies and Procedures  2. Compliance Officer/Appropriate Bodies  3. Training/Education  4. Communication/Anonymity/Whistle blower/Non-Retaliation  5. Response/Enforcement  6. Auditing/Monitoring  ...

• To those who are reviewing the Video Pyramid for the OIG CPG for hospitals...which is up for the entire month...be on the lookout for some practice quizzes to help reinforce the content. These will include questions of the NEXT, BEST, etc variety. ------------------------------ ...

• C C C C C C !  Well done in passing your CHC exam. ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ Link to OIG CPG Videos - Up through September https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AyzpF7e4KOuJ9KVfID2DlKt-tIPBrNXC0BcKrGMexxY/edit?usp=sharing ...

• Today's list: S/P CO/AB T/E C/A/W/N R/E A/M I/M/NESI Stay safe...be healthy! Posted: Saturday ------------------------------ -------------Frank "Snake Bite Leader" Ruelas-------------- ► We don't fail unless we quit! ◄ Link to OIG ...