Chief Compliance and Ethics Officers Healthcare

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello,  I was in the process of implementing Healthstream to help with our org's training when COVID-19 hit. Now, the projects been put on hold with no telling when it will be given the green light to proceed. I've procured an online HIPAA Training tool ...

• I agree with David's comment, it depends on the hat. Marti Arvin Executive Advisor CynergisTek, Inc. P. 512-402-8550, ext. 7051 C. 615-540-8071 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only ...

• ​Wow...Thanks Frank! I will be checking. Vicky ------------------------------ Vicky Roe RN CPMA CHC Compliance Clinical Auditor Southeast Georgia Health System Brunswick, GASheldon Roe ------------------------------

• Indeed...HIPAA Cow has a good library of Security and Privacy P&Ps.  Interesting enough...I have compared many of the HIPAA Cow policies with P&Ps that people have bought from P&P vendors...and let me just say...people could have saved lots of $$$ if ...

• I was contacted privately regarding my comment about not sharing cyber security policies / information. As someone who has been involved in cyber security investigations, threat actors will go to great lengths to hack your organizations, so I would advise ...